2017 Summer Camp is Here!
You asked, and we’re here to deliver, with an exciting new Summer Camp program at The Family Center for Autism.
Developed specifically to meet the needs of children with autism and their families, this new, afternoon camp curriculum will foster independence and strengthen social, recreational and independent living skills. Our staff members are professionals with years of experience working with children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder and related disabilities.
- Monday-Friday, 9:00-4:00 p.m. After-hours available from 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- Half-day 12:00-4:00 p.m. option available.
- July 5-August 11, 2017
- Cost: $120 per day (9-4), $70 per half day (12-4). After hours are $12.50/hour.
- Groups will be kept to a 3-to-1 participant-to-staff ratio at minimum, plus additional volunteers.
- Participants will enjoy at least 7 activity blocks daily (4 for half day), from 45-60 minutes each.
- At least one special program daily. Programs include yoga, art therapy, music therapy, acting, movement therapy, computer programming, Zumba, and more, all taught by trained professionals.
- Structured activities led by Group Counselors will include art, video games, sports, social games, karaoke, dance, Legos, culinary arts, life skills and more.
- Transportation may be available from local school districts, but the FCA does not provide transportation to or from our location.
For more information or to register for Summer Camp at The Family Center for Autism, call 516.355.9400.
Space is Limited – Enroll Today!