New Programs and Events are Coming this Fall to the FCA!
We are excited to announce that we have several new events and programs in the works for you this fall! We are always looking for ways to expand our offerings, so if you have an idea or suggestion, feel free to let us know.
- New Parent Seminars – We will be partnering with outside professionals and our own staff to expand our offerings for classes and workshops for parents
- Special Needs Vendor Fair – The FCA is looking to find vendors with offerings that are unique to the special needs community and will host a vendor fair this fall. Give us a call at 516.355.9400 if you know of a special needs vendor interested in participating.
- Fall Flower Sale – stay tuned for details!
- Be a Piece of the Puzzle – This is a new and unique way to show your support for the FCA while honoring a loved one or recognizing someone special. Contact Tina Moreno at email@example.com for more information.
New Programs & Classes
- NEW Sensory Gym – Our Sensory Gym is now open, and we are developing new classes to enhance the use of the space, as well as working on a schedule for Open Play.
- Social Emotional Learning Classes
- Home Skills/ADL Classes
- Boy & Girl Scouts Integrated Troops collaboration
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Sibling Support Group
And so much more! Check back soon for theupdates, and be sure to follow us on Facebook to stay up to date!